Google

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Dumb and Dumber

Last night I went to Barnes and Noble. At first it was just to get some coffee, but how can you not start looking at books or "trashy" magazines?? Fortunately I was able to find a fantastic series of books about the wisdom of animals. One that particularly caught my eye was the "Wisdom of Pandas."

Within this book was a plethora(my favorite word)of knowledge culled from some of the great Panda thinkers of our time such as "Mohandas Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Mark Twain, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King Jr., Walt Whitman, and the ubiquitous Anonymous. Those were some great pandas."

The Wisdom of Animals series will amuse, inspire, and empower readers.


Reading through the book I couldn't resist acting like Chris Farley in the Zagats skit.



Speaking of Pandas. Think he's ever heard of "Pet Sounds?" Possibly.

Panda Bear - Bros

1 comment:

Niki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.